Twitist Forums
Does this make me look weird in front of her? Girl's opinions would be nice!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Does this make me look weird in front of her? Girl's opinions would be nice!? (/thread-151848.html)

Does this make me look weird in front of her? Girl's opinions would be nice!? - 194 - 04-29-2014 10:27 AM

So like most boys my age I have a crush on a girl in my grade. I also have issues with talking to women so that does not help me. To make up for this I usually message them on Social Media. Well, the girl I like does not follow me on Twitter so I can't DM her. I can't tweet her because I don't want the whole village to know I would like to talk to her. I came up with a solution, but it is risky. I was going to unfollow her then wait a couple of hours then follow her back and see if she follows me back. I made her laugh a couple times yesterday so we aren't total strangers. Would it be considered weird if I followed her then followed her back?

- Morgan - 04-29-2014 10:32 AM

No it wouldn't. Especially if she has a lot of
followers, she might not even notice that you in followed her at first.

- Katie-Jane - 04-29-2014 10:47 AM

Im not on twitter so I don't know about following or unfollowing. I think you should ask her for her number. If your sitting next to her or something in a class just write "can I have your number" on a piece of paper and pass it subtly to her. If she's interested or wants to txt you she'll willingly hand it over

- Catherine - 04-29-2014 10:51 AM

no that wouldnt be weird who cares go for it. ask her for her number in person

- Grace Mogz - 04-29-2014 11:04 AM

You are comming acros as a big old stawlker, back off and play it cool, if something happens it happens, if it dosnt it dosnt... You're trying way too hard, and that is NOT attractive.