Twitist Forums
Does this mean anything? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does this mean anything? (/thread-152121.html)

Does this mean anything? - Coog75 - 04-30-2014 08:15 AM

I've been talking with a girl for a while and we've had 2 dates. Yesterday, she went out with some friends and was drinking and all that. This morning I get and see that some guy tagged her on Facebook in a picture. It was another couple and them. I think it was just a friend of hers, and I know we aren't dating or anything, but I couldn't help but feel a little down by it. Am I reading too much into it?
Thanks for the answers. I was not being a stalker.. I happen to see the picture on my feed and probably would not have seen it otherwise. I know we are not dating and she is free to do as she wants, but I was hoping she was interested in trying to see if we are leading anywhere. I guess I'll just have to take it with a grain of salt and see how our next outing goes.

- lisa - 04-30-2014 08:26 AM

she was out with her friends and as you said she was drinking. You are, in my opinion, worrying too much. Don't let it get into your head! Smile

- Blenderhead - 04-30-2014 08:37 AM

Probably it's nothing. See how your next date goes.

- mathwiz - 04-30-2014 08:43 AM

You had TWO dates with her! You don't own her and you certainly should not be stalking her on FB!! Keep up your insecure behavior and you will never get a chance to have a real relationship with her. YES, you are reading way too much into the photo.

- Ann - 04-30-2014 08:51 AM

It may mean something. ASK!

- Megan - 04-30-2014 09:06 AM

Dont read to much into it. Plan another date and see how that goes.