Twitist Forums
How do I delete a comment that I posted on someone else's facebook page a couple of months ago? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How do I delete a comment that I posted on someone else's facebook page a couple of months ago? (/thread-15220.html)

How do I delete a comment that I posted on someone else's facebook page a couple of months ago? - !-! - 10-15-2012 09:25 PM

I posted a comment on a radio station's facebook page a couple of months ago, and now want to delete it. How can I do this?

- OneeLovee15 - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

Go To The Comment yu left put your mouse over it then click the little X that appears on the top right corner of your comment

- Jacob - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

find your comment then move your mouse to the right side of the comment and and you will find a little x if you click it your comment will be gone you can do this fopr othere people s status' if you dont like them and also your staus

- Courtney - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

find the comment there should be an X or "remove" on the right side of your comment

- lassandra harp - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

Just look up where u post ur comment on their page & click on remove at the bottom of it