Twitist Forums
What is a good survey website that pays well? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: What is a good survey website that pays well? (/thread-152234.html)

What is a good survey website that pays well? - afterburner - 04-30-2014 05:18 PM

Im looking for the best way to make money by taking surveys online.

- falsi fiable - 04-30-2014 05:26 PM

They're all scams.

I responded to one of those cable TV late-night spots for BIGSPOT.COM and within moments my disposable e-mail account was added to dozens, if not hundreds of spam lists. I never found my way through all those screens to find a real survey that paid money.

Consider the perspective of companies: why would they pay you to take surveys? What knowledge, information, or experience do you possess that brings them value? Probably very little. Most survey sites pay a few pennies per survey.

There is NO free money to be found. Anyone telling you otherwise has a vested interest in convincing you otherwise.

- Wayne Z - 04-30-2014 05:28 PM

There really are none.

Most survey sites are scams. The few legit ones pay very little and they usually don't pay cash.

- Adam - 04-30-2014 05:43 PM

There is NONE! its all bullshit. Instead, try getting work on freelancing websites with the good skillsets you already have and can deliver good. i believe you will earn some money that way.

Regards,
Adam