Twitist Forums
Why are there so many pages on facebook describing the perfect boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Why are there so many pages on facebook describing the perfect boyfriend? (/thread-15225.html)

Why are there so many pages on facebook describing the perfect boyfriend? - Blargleegargle - 10-15-2012 09:26 PM

But there's almost none describing the perfect girlfriend??

And there's almost none for gays!! :L

Jeez, girls wonder why they can't find a boyfriend, i think they'll find its because so many of them are
so fussy >.<

- Gokudabest - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

facebook is screwed up. its teaching kids to stay inside and socialize instead of going out

- CatastropheKid - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

I completely understand what you mean, I'm a girl but it really annoys me because the typical 'perfect' guy is so not my idea of a 'perfect' boyfriend. You should retaliate with a girls one I think.

The thing that annoys me most is 'girls wanna hear this!!' ones and then guys say it when they don't mean it, but the stupid people who write it are like 'omg he totally like proper loves me'

Eugh.

- The Bug - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

haha, because girls are obsessed with a prince charming and a happy ending? and none about girls because boys don't have a perfect girl, just someone who looks 'fit'. very stereotypical, I know, but normally true Smile

- Boredom - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

well if you're so mad about it, don't just sit there and complain. go and make a facebook page about gays or about how you feel about why there are no pages about the perfect girlfriend. if you do make a page, good luck with that Smile

- SmilingBig601 - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

because each girl has their own idea

- Abu - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

There are more females than males. If a girl is fussy and doesn't see a good guy, then their loss.

- mammothmap554 - 10-15-2012 09:34 PM

Hey, I ain't picky...if a boy likes me and he is interested in me 4 who I am. Then I would ask him out.

I go 4 personally and intelligence.

A cute decent boy is what I want in the future.