Twitist Forums
I feel very lost in my life.. Is my life even going anywhere? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: I feel very lost in my life.. Is my life even going anywhere? (/thread-152517.html)

I feel very lost in my life.. Is my life even going anywhere? - Tara - 05-01-2014 07:17 PM

I'm a senior in high school and my entire high school life has sucked. But senior year it just got a whole lot worse. Everyone around me is excited and happy and I'm just becoming sadder by the day.

My parents bought a business and I literally have to drop what I'm doing often just so I can go help at any time I get a phone call. I have homework to do but I have to put all my responsibilities on hold just so I can go help at the family store.

I got into the college I wanted to go to but I don't know what major to choose. I had one picked out but now I'm not interested and there are two other completely unrelated majors I like but I don't know if I should switch.

I feel like I have nobody to even talk to. I only have like one close friend and then a couple of friends I talk to in each class but they're not close. I've never had a boyfriend or a first kiss. I barely ever even go hang out with anyone. Everyone, literally everyone, around me has a boyfriend or is getting asked to prom except me. I'm not even going to prom because I don't belong to a group of friends I can go with.

I know some of you people are gonna tell me that I should be grateful and people are starving and homeless and in worse conditions but please don't....I know I'm lucky in some aspects.

I just need some advice..

- smiley_heart - 05-01-2014 07:19 PM

I know how you feel I really do! I would say you can talk to me but I don't wonna put my Facebook link here in case some weirdo gets it, but honestly good things come to those who waitSmilex