Twitist Forums
Can Someone tell I've looked at their fb a lot? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can Someone tell I've looked at their fb a lot? (/thread-152620.html)

Can Someone tell I've looked at their fb a lot? - 032 - 05-02-2014 03:25 AM

I have a crush on this guy... but could never date him... we disagree on everything especially politics and he is very aggressive about his views. I always ogle over his facebook though bc he is so dreamy. Recently I posted an article that was political which I'm sure he disagreed with and he soon after made his status, " Maybe you should stop trolling on my facebook and grow a brain" In the comments he called his "creep" too "dense" to even know he was talking about them. I have NOT made it obvious to him or anyone I like him but he somehow knows I look at his fb a lot? Is that possible or am I being paranoid? We never otherwise talk and live in different states. How could he know?

- daddio - 05-02-2014 03:29 AM

Yes, I know you are looking

- canoe - 05-02-2014 03:31 AM

why is this in politics?

- Oliver - 05-02-2014 03:34 AM

No I'm pretty sure there is no way he can know.
The more you go onto his page, more stuff will appear from him on your newsfeed.
For example if he likes a page. There will be more chance that you will see this action.
But yeah, gaze at him all you want, he'll never know! (;

- Maxwell - 05-02-2014 03:47 AM

no they cannot

All the apps that claim to decode who looked at your page are fakes looking to steal your info.

- Edmark - 05-02-2014 03:50 AM

Just as Maxwell said, there are a lot of fb apps promising to show you who is "stalking" your Facebook page. However, they are all just a bunch of scams and BS. So, no.