Twitist Forums
USB or Micro USB? Why does my tablet not take standard USB port connection, so I can save books I loaddown and? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: USB or Micro USB? Why does my tablet not take standard USB port connection, so I can save books I loaddown and? (/thread-152650.html)

USB or Micro USB? Why does my tablet not take standard USB port connection, so I can save books I loaddown and? - 864 - 05-02-2014 06:18 AM

keep memory free? One port only! I mean: hello bozo people, welcome to the 21st century, like I need to say! hello mr and mrs jerkoff manufacturers, hope enjoy you being so thick in the heads!
Why can I not so save items to memory device - outside hard drive, whom thought of this set up?

- BatFink - 05-02-2014 06:25 AM

There is a famous expression that dates back a couple of thousand years: caveat emptor. It means "buyer beware".

You can't blame the manufacturer if you went out and bought a product that clearly wasn't going to do what you wanted. Do some research next time. Use this new-fangled internet thingie.