Twitist Forums
how can i play videos off of my phone with out a wifi capable tv if i can? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: how can i play videos off of my phone with out a wifi capable tv if i can? (/thread-152678.html)

how can i play videos off of my phone with out a wifi capable tv if i can? - 002 - 05-02-2014 08:24 AM

I have a sharp tv (serial #203711141 i dont know if that will help you find out the model number or not) it has a usb port but is not a wifi capable television, i would like to use the usb port to play videos off of my phone but anything i try wont work, can i just not play the videos on this tv? Or have i just not tried the right thing? (for additional info the smartphone i have is a Samsung galaxy s 2)

- ? - 05-02-2014 08:36 AM

It may be your phone or more likely the TV doesn't support it, wifi doesn't matter if you're connecting via USB as wifi is "wireless"

- Justen - 05-02-2014 08:50 AM

Get a google Chrome cast. Since u said your tv has a usb . Its $30. Lest you stream music. Netflix amd youtube to your tv from a computer. Phone or tablet.