Twitist Forums
Tips on vlogging?????????? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Tips on vlogging?????????? (/thread-153127.html)

Tips on vlogging?????????? - Poppy - 05-03-2014 11:04 PM

I want to become a successful youtube vlogger?

Things id like to know?

- How to get views and subs
- How to get my videos noticed
- What to vlog about
- What would people like to see?
- What can my username be? My real name is Poppy Higgins but i dont wana use my real name?

- MeGaPJNZ - 05-03-2014 11:15 PM

All you gotta do is be funny. By funny, I mean hilarious in every one of your vlogs.
How to get your vids noticed? Have an outro or intro (or both) that took a lot of effort. Talk about subjects that lots of people like to talk about. Pewdiepie, rap, rock, music, video games, and add a wide variety of all of them.
People like to see good looking guys/girls that are nice and cheerful. They like to see funny videos.
Your Username? Use 3 funny short words. Or, use the first letter of 4 friends names, and add an awesome adjective (Like I did.). Poggins might be funny and interesting.
And above all, promote your channel to popular ones. Sorry if my inglish is bad, I was in a hurry writing this.

- Max - 05-03-2014 11:25 PM

You're not going to get thousands of views and subscribers over night; it's taken zoella a few years to get where she is! Just do vlogs about something that you're interested in but don't make it boring. Be funny and outgoing, and when you get comments reply to them; it'll show them that you're great full and a nice personSmile to get your videos noticed, use twitter and follow a load of people who are following big youtubers like Marcus Butler, Sam Pepper, o2l etc. They might view your videos and like them! Just use your nickname or an abbreviation of your name, good luck Smile