Twitist Forums
Will not seeing Captain America 2 spoil The Agents of Shield tie-in? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Will not seeing Captain America 2 spoil The Agents of Shield tie-in? (/thread-153251.html)

Will not seeing Captain America 2 spoil The Agents of Shield tie-in? - 335 - 05-04-2014 08:44 AM

I am really a big fan of MARVEL'S :The Agents of Shield tv show. But I heard through various FB and entertainment news feeds that there is a pretty big tie-in between the two. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to go see Captain America : The Winter Solider at the theater.. but I really want to see AOS. It's been 3 weeks since hearing the news. My question is:

Will watching AOS now with out seeing CA2 first, spoil anything? And should i wait?
tnx!!

-Chris

- Rose D - 05-04-2014 08:49 AM

The episode "Turn, Turn, Turn" contains major, major spoilers for the movie, as do the episodes that follow it.

- Amy Lynn - 05-04-2014 08:57 AM

It does contain spoilers. However, even though I have not watched the movie, I am still faithfully watching the episodes of the show.

So far, I am not too disappointed that I now know certain events of the movie that tied into the events of the show. (although at least one of them is a big one)

- Kieran99344 - 05-04-2014 09:06 AM

Trust me and i can not stress thisa enough DO NOT watch the rest of the episodes till u have seen Captain America