Twitist Forums
Ebay payment not received even though it says it was? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Ebay payment not received even though it says it was? (/thread-153349.html)

Ebay payment not received even though it says it was? - eddie - 05-04-2014 06:19 PM

I sold an item on ebay for $62.25 and ebay told me the item was paid for, so I shipped it. about 2 weeks later, PayPal emailed me the funds are now available for use. But when I click on transaction details, it gives me an error saying I have to check the History log. I checked the History log, and there was no sign of the payment there. I also tried clicking on my transaction ID and got the same error to check the History log and still no sign of the payment. My balance on PayPal is still $0.00? I also waited for my credit card bill to come in the mail, and still no sign of that $62.25. So it's not on paypal and it's not on my credit card bill. I also can't file to resolve an issue of an unpaid item because ebay says that it was paid. Could I have been scammed? The buyer seemed almost 100% legitimate because were emailing each other back and forth and he was pretty professional about it. Could someone tell me where this payment could be?

- Metalplanttag - 05-04-2014 06:33 PM

If paypal says the item is paid for, then the money is ether in your account or has been withdrawn, if it was withdrawn - have them provide a confirmation for that withdrawal.

- Fred - 05-04-2014 06:44 PM

Why not call Paypal for help?