Twitist Forums
i am unable to play any online games on my computer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: i am unable to play any online games on my computer? (/thread-153702.html)

i am unable to play any online games on my computer? - 139 - 05-06-2014 01:58 AM

my computer is hp2000 with operating system windows 8.i have 2 browsers (internet explorer and google chrome).when I go to miniclip.com and click on one game to play,the space where the game loads is completely black.it even doesn't load.i cant play games in both browsers.what is the reason? what should I do?

- Rogue - 05-06-2014 02:02 AM

You may not have the correct Flash/Java installed (on Internet Explorer) or Google Chrome may be blocking the application from running without your permission (it's a safety feature). Try opening a game and check near the top of your screen for a yellow bar giving you a warning message asking for permission to run the flash application, or to update an older Flash install (Chrome usually has Flash built in).

- Danish - 05-06-2014 02:14 AM

It occurs mainly due to two reasons...flash player and internet connection speed....check if u have installed adobe flash player or not...if yes then it may be because of slow internet connection...