Twitist Forums
why do i lose internet connection when trying to upload to youtube? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: why do i lose internet connection when trying to upload to youtube? (/thread-153749.html)

why do i lose internet connection when trying to upload to youtube? - 949 - 05-06-2014 05:38 AM

this is strange i have been uploading fine for a few weeks until all of a sudden everytime i try to upload it goes up as usual then i lose internet connection. I can then easily connect back to the internet without even restaring the laptop.

I have tried deleting cookies and using the uploader from dvdvideosoft as opposed to youtube and still the same thing happens please help

- Bobby - 05-06-2014 05:40 AM

If you have a cable internet connection then your cable internet service provider is limiting your total amount of bandwidth you can use.

Downloading videos and movies takes a lot of bandwidth and you have reached your limit for the month.

- Sean L - 05-06-2014 05:43 AM

Are you from Ireland and do you have UPC? They are doing works so that'll be usual. Otherwise, I am not really sure.

- Niteryder - 05-06-2014 05:57 AM

Have you tried power-cycling (restarting) the router?
It normally fixes problems with connectivity

- Lorna Kay - 05-06-2014 06:10 AM

It might be your browser. I used to lose connectivity when I used Internet Explorer. I now use Safari, Mozilla or Opera.