Twitist Forums
What is going on with my gf deleted her fb account because of a picture I posted? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is going on with my gf deleted her fb account because of a picture I posted? (/thread-154055.html)

What is going on with my gf deleted her fb account because of a picture I posted? - mr pickle - 05-07-2014 07:07 AM

I posted a great photo on her fb timeline of the two of us that she really liked. It was not the first. We have been dating for 2+ years and have not swayed. We get along and always have fun. We are intimate at times so we are not new. Her fb friends know about us. I asked if she nixed her account because of my post. she said she did as she only wants to be in charge of her own timeline material. I was embarrassed and felt foolish. What is she wanting to hide?

- Daniel - 05-07-2014 07:21 AM

That May Be One Reason Either That or Maybe She is Tired of Facebook To Find Out What the Reason Was Ask Her

- Angeleyes - 05-07-2014 07:26 AM

I think there's more to it, it's makes no sense she deleted her account over that, it's best to ask her what her reason was and why.

- raisinblooooo - 05-07-2014 07:33 AM

My Dear Mr. Pickle, w h y......? Your friend is a difficult being...

Love ,
raisin