Twitist Forums
I have been suspended from twitter for no reason, on both of my accounts HELP ME PLEASE? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I have been suspended from twitter for no reason, on both of my accounts HELP ME PLEASE? (/thread-154124.html)

I have been suspended from twitter for no reason, on both of my accounts HELP ME PLEASE? - Rachael - 05-07-2014 12:45 PM

Basically I have had my account ( Hazzascxrls) for 4 months and I logged on yesterday and I suddenly had been suspended. Twitter didn't tell me why, or for how long they just said I had been suspended, which made me really frustrated. After a while I decided I should make another temporary account until I am unsuspended ( Camsbaeornahh) I logged on this morning to find that that account too had been suspended! I guessed that my first account might have been suspended for spamming, but loads of people spam so I guessed that couldn't be the reason. And my other account was brand new so it couldn't have been spamming!?? WHAT IS TWITTER DOING!! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

Please help me I love my accounts and I have spent so much time and work on them and Im so done with twitter and them suspending me for no apparent reason.

- Argus Tuft - 05-07-2014 01:01 PM

You obviously breached the terms of use.

Pity the mods at Y!A don't suspend people when they breach the terms of use.