Twitist Forums
Do you think the majority of the human population is stupid? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think the majority of the human population is stupid? (/thread-154218.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do you think the majority of the human population is stupid? - Tim - 05-07-2014 08:53 PM

Yes, yes I know intelligence is incredibly subjective but you know what I mean.

Interacting with the general public makes me want to eat a .45

Nobody reads books anymore. It's all mindless, narcasistic social media, consumption consumption consumption. Busy little bees going about their meaningless existences.

This place especially is full of retards. No offense, I'll occasionally run across a very well thought out and insightful post but for the most part it's just derp derp derp. Stupid people talking about things they have absolutely no idea about. And don't even get me started about the YouTube comments section.

It baffles me that we have basically the entirety of human knowledge in our pockets but we still have so many uninformed tards running rampant.

If you ask me we should just do the universe a favor and whipe ourselves out. *crossing my fingers for this Ukraine issue to go nuclear*

- BlankityBoop - 05-07-2014 09:05 PM

To a stupid person it would not seem so, but to a person who appreciates the values of art, serenity, etc., the world indeed would seem to have gone to the dogs.

- ? - 05-07-2014 09:16 PM

I don't believe stupid but there has been a general breakdown of values and morals and healthy family unit over the last several decades. ITs not really stupidity, its how people are being raised and what they are being exposed to.

- Sum - 05-07-2014 09:27 PM

Well - people are "average".... mostly. And "average" is pretty boring. Average is beer on Friday night - maybe some bowling - maybe some Karaoke.

- L - 05-07-2014 09:42 PM

1. You spelled "wipe" wrong
2. Stupid works, look how humans have thrived
3. I do not think the majority of the human race is stupid, since stupid is a relative measure, but I do think in each generation the gap between stupid people and intelligent people grows larger. I also think the average person today is slightly stupider than someone, say, 150 years ago, but they are also more educated.

- Daniel - 05-07-2014 09:49 PM

This is the opportunity to control them, they are stupid.. all we need to do is work a bit us smart folk and we can make money off of them.

- Shadam - 05-07-2014 09:55 PM

o id say i kno this not think it

- LP7 - 05-07-2014 10:03 PM

No,just insecure about their own identity which they are not encouraged to understand.Just survive to earn to stay alive thinking, mainly in the west,but moving east.Materialism being the quick shallow fix.

- Tiêu Anh Tuấn - 05-07-2014 10:17 PM

I don't think so.
They're not stupid. You think so because you're unsatisfied.

- Lex - 05-07-2014 10:24 PM

Sometimes i poor gasoline on my naked body and pretend to be a snail