Twitist Forums
Hi! i am trying to install a good torrent client...is Vuze good? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Hi! i am trying to install a good torrent client...is Vuze good? (/thread-154241.html)

Hi! i am trying to install a good torrent client...is Vuze good? - Chinmay Krishnan - 05-07-2014 11:03 PM

hello i would like to use a torrent client for ubuntu 12.04..... i heard different opinions about Vuze ..some say it is good and some say it is bad...pls help me..
and if there are better options pls suggest some good torrent clients that are compatible with ubuntu!!
all help is appreciated

- Joel - 05-07-2014 11:06 PM

Use utorrent

- Mo3tasm - 05-07-2014 11:14 PM

i'm using bitComet, because there are a lot of "Long term seeders" who use it, therefore high download speed, anyway you should try some clients to see which is best for your configuration..

- Steve - 05-07-2014 11:26 PM

In my personal experience uttorent has been the best to use. It is the most reliable and fastest of the ones I use. You should also google "utorrent speed optimization" as well so you can find the best settings to gice you the fastest download or upload speed.
Have a good day!