Twitist Forums
Why aren't my comments (and chat) working on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Why aren't my comments (and chat) working on Facebook? (/thread-15427.html)

Why aren't my comments (and chat) working on Facebook? - Mana-chan - 10-15-2012 09:33 PM

For some reason, when I hit enter after typing a comment, the comment doesn't post. This has been going on since sometime last night, when I discovered I couldn't comment on pictures on some pages. I then attempted to comment on a post and found I couldn't do that either.
Since this morning, I am unable to use chat. I type the message and hit enter, but nothing happens. I've got full bars of internet connection, and I can use the enter button in posts and on Microsoft Word, so it's neither of those. As far as I am aware, there is no virus on my laptop. Please help!

- lake543 - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

Is your FB account blocked??

- Jerry H - 10-15-2012 09:41 PM

I think Facebook's summer interns are being stupid with the software again. At least, I hope it's the interns. I've had similar problems off and on for a couple of days. Sometimes I log in and nothing works -- not even logout. Then I'll log in a few hours later and everything's OK again.

Sometimes I wonder if Facebook even has a QA Department.