Twitist Forums
it's my crushes b-day, do i send him a Happy Birthday text? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: it's my crushes b-day, do i send him a Happy Birthday text? (/thread-154880.html)

it's my crushes b-day, do i send him a Happy Birthday text? - 525 - 05-10-2014 03:34 AM

or is it creepy that I remember it from last year? He doesn't expose his bday on FB.

- Mary - 05-10-2014 03:38 AM

If you know your crush well and are friends...send him a happy birthday text...but don't write:

Happy Birthday! You are such a special person in my life and I wish you the best possible birthday ever! Have a great day!

Just write: Happy Birthday!

- La Noire - 05-10-2014 03:42 AM

No, I don't think its a problem. Go ahead and text him a birthday wish. I'm sure he'll be pleased. It shows that someone cares. You care but do know that if he asks you how you know, have an answer prepared.

- Louie - 05-10-2014 03:51 AM

There's nothing creepy about that. Don't even think about it, just send it

- ? - 05-10-2014 03:52 AM

Yes you should tell him happy birthday ! Show him some love . One step closer to making him yours !

- Sienna - 05-10-2014 04:04 AM

If he gave you his number then yes, but keep it simple. If you got his number elsewhere, then no.

- Ä°rem - 05-10-2014 04:14 AM

Yes, if you want to reveal your crush. Maybe he likes you too.

- Sarah - 05-10-2014 04:24 AM

Yes, it's just a text.

- Joe - 05-10-2014 04:34 AM

I don't think it will be creepy, this guy might like you back for all you know anyway. If i got a text from someone in the same situation as you i would just be happy and might think to myself that it was a nice gesture and stuff. I have a D of E expedition coming up and my crush's birthday is while we are on the trip. She doesn't know i like her but i am going to suprise her with a card and some chocolates just to put myself forward and to get noticed.