Twitist Forums
Direct messages on twitter.. ex boyfriend HELP. please.!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Direct messages on twitter.. ex boyfriend HELP. please.!? (/thread-155.html)

Direct messages on twitter.. ex boyfriend HELP. please.!? - leena - 09-30-2012 04:03 AM

So I had wrote my ex.. all I said was "...Hi." I have other messages in my inbox from other people... but there was no reason for them to write back... any way... after I wrote him the next day or so my inbox said I had one direct message...

but when I looked in the inbox to see who it was it wouldn't show me... it showed everyone I've messaged but it didn't show any new messages...

anyway, today I checked my inbox again... and now it shows that I don't have any new messges and the message I sent to my ex is gone.... so can someone please help me out here?

- Cami - 09-30-2012 04:11 AM

I know my Twitter sometimes does that where it will say I haven't read a message and say it's new or something like that so it might just be messing up..

- Sofia - 09-30-2012 04:11 AM

Um... It depends of what device you use. If it phone, it happens all the time. Just text him hi back and see what happens.