Twitist Forums
I have a crush on another guy, but I dont know how to go about it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: I have a crush on another guy, but I dont know how to go about it? (/thread-155553.html)

I have a crush on another guy, but I dont know how to go about it? - Person - 05-12-2014 11:18 AM

So Im bisexual and I just ended a really long two year relationship with a girl. Not because i suddenly wanted a man, because she hit me a bunch of times and the like. Anyways, theres this guy in my school (Hes a sophomore Im a senior) and hes really attractive (He is also openly gay). Sometimes I will catch him staring at me, but then if I look at him he pretends Im not there. I have no classes with him or anything but I see him alot because our classes are kind of close for some reason. He takes alot of selfies on instagram and I "like" them but like I dont know how to tell if he actually likes me? I mean he will make a point of staring sometimes. I also am not openly out but I am not closeted either, I have said i was bi to a few people. Im just not like HEY IM BISEXUAL. Sorry if this offends any anti gay people, but i need advice on how to approach this.

- Seph - 05-12-2014 11:20 AM

It sounds so cute. I would talk to him. I would see him in the hall sometime and talk with him. After a few days of this on Friday invite him over to your house after school to hang out watch some tv order a pizza. When night comes tell him you think he is a cool person and that you like him. Ask him if he likes you also. Try to nvite him over again.

- Paul - 05-12-2014 11:33 AM

You have the guts, so why are you waiting for going up to him and just say "Hi , What's your name?" "everything ok" "can I have your number, please, because I need to talk to you" Once you got his number, you know what you further have to say??