Twitist Forums
Teens: have you ever sexted or put racy photos on fb? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Teens: have you ever sexted or put racy photos on fb? (/thread-155572.html)

Pages: 1 2

Teens: have you ever sexted or put racy photos on fb? - 957 - 05-12-2014 01:07 PM

I'm 15 and the worst i ever done on fb was one where i was wearing a really low-cut shirt, one wear me and 2 other girls and a guy were kinda hugging, one where me and friends finger camara, but you cant see our faces. No bikini or makeout or poses or anything.

I took a nude pic once on my phone, dont ask why, but i deleted right away/

I flashed my webcam once while it was on standby, not recording or anything.

How about you?

BQ: Do you think im a bad person i did this stuff i feel really bad and im scared someone might hack my webcam or something

- ʀacнeʟ. - 05-12-2014 01:11 PM

No. It's not my thing.

BA: No. I don't think you're a bad person, some people just get a thrill out of digitally imaging themselves... naked? I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

- 316 - 05-12-2014 01:15 PM

No I have (no offense to anyone who's done it) More self-respect then that.

BQ: No everyone does stupid things.

- cherbear - 05-12-2014 01:19 PM

Are you Miley Cyrus?

- Ben - 05-12-2014 01:33 PM

ive never done it, but nah your not a bad person, its just what you like to do i guess

- 082 - 05-12-2014 01:48 PM

i've never been on the dreaded fb site.

- Love,Princess Ash - 05-12-2014 01:51 PM

I've had pics of me and my friends in swim suits at the pool/beach/lake.

I sexted with my boyfriend. But that's after being together for years.

& no your not a bad person. Your a teenager.

- Lolaaaaa! - 05-12-2014 01:54 PM

No, I haven't. I'd delete that picture off your webcam, if you haven't done so already. Earlier this year this girl at my school got her facebook hacked & someone put a nude pic of her as her profile picture.

BQ: It doesn't make you a bad person, it just means you did stupid stuff. Besides, I know girl that have done WAYY worse.

- 575 - 05-12-2014 02:00 PM

No. I see it as a self respect thing and I would like to keep the respect that I have for myself by not doing stuff like that.

BQ: no, it's just a somewhat stupidish thing to do. but everyone does stupid things.

- Harley Quinn - 05-12-2014 02:04 PM

you aren't a "bad person" but you should be more careful with your privacy