Twitist Forums
How to stop myself from going onto my Facebook account? password advice? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to stop myself from going onto my Facebook account? password advice? (/thread-156026.html)

How to stop myself from going onto my Facebook account? password advice? - Adam T. - 05-14-2014 05:35 AM

deactivating is not an option so please give me another advice. i want to never ever get on it again because i am addicted now but i want to break my addiction so how do i do this? what kind of password can i put so i will NEVER EVER remember it?
Thank you @Doctor Mone! I shall follow your advice. What a nice hope you have been!

- SB001 - 05-14-2014 05:39 AM

No idea

- Tessa - 05-14-2014 05:42 AM

Type in a bunch of random letters and numbers, copy and paste them into the confirm, and enter it as your new password. ALSO change the email Facebook has to a fake one so you can not recover it

- 609 - 05-14-2014 05:50 AM

Why don't you just get another addiction in place of it? Like, take a walk every time you want to get on Facebook or something like that.

- Kitty - 05-14-2014 05:55 AM

Delete it. Theres a way to permanantly delete it and it cannot be restored. You can look it up for more details. Its been too long since ive done it lol

- Joseph - 05-14-2014 05:56 AM

Change your password when you are really drunk.

- gh0sT - 05-14-2014 06:09 AM

Simple..facebook sucks..so keep telling yourself that..

- Doctor Mone - 05-14-2014 06:23 AM

Many of my patients have opted for a very effective yet controversial remedy. With modern science and medicine it is relatively safe and painless to have your hands amputated at the wrists...before going this route however, I would strongly advise you discuss all of the ramifications of this treatment with your doctor and your astrologist. Good luck!