Twitist Forums
Should I add my crush on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Should I add my crush on facebook? (/thread-15603.html)

Should I add my crush on facebook? - Fawwaz - 10-16-2012 12:04 AM

There's this girl who goes to university with me, she was in my accounting class last year in the september semester, and we always used to stare at each other, and I never got the chance to talk, well that is because I did not know she was in my class until like 3 weeks before classes were done. The next semester she was in my marketing class, and the first class I could clearly tell she was looking at me and caught me looking at her too, the prof made us put up name tags so I saw her name and found her on fb, but I did not add her. I had to then drop marketing because I had to take another course, this is during january 2011 btw, so i did not see her after that, sadly. And just about 2 weeks ago, I saw her in the library, after like 11 months or something, and I know she realized who I was, we both once again kept looking at each other every now and then that whole day. I wanted to go talk to her, but she was with a bunch of people at the library so I thought it would have been awkward. Now I know she knows who I am, and she might even know my name from the name tag thing from marketing. I can't stop thinking about this girl, so I was thinking to just add her on facebook, and start talking to her, because I don't even know if we're going to have another class together again. So should I add her facebook, or should I not and just hope that "somehow we meet again and or have a class together and talk". Somethings telling me I shouldn't do that. But I don't know. If a girl reads this, how would you react if you were in my crush's situation and I added you? Please help!

- Glenn - 10-16-2012 12:12 AM

Jesus Christ its so funny how people flip over facefuck, whatever just man up and add her it wont hurt anything.

- Kelsey - 10-16-2012 12:12 AM

depends, does she have nice breasts? if so JUMP IN

- escapedmelodies - 10-16-2012 12:12 AM

Add her

- pcotterd - 10-16-2012 12:12 AM

You are really making a big deal out of nothing. Add her or don't add her, it's only facebook.