Twitist Forums
Do you appreciate trolls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Do you appreciate trolls? (/thread-156272.html)

Do you appreciate trolls? - Alex - 05-15-2014 02:37 AM

Not talking about Yahoo Answers specifically, but you can reference this site if you wish. I'm trying to stay in community guidelines, so this is not a troll question. I am genuinely curious.

My own experience with appreciating trolls stems from this--

There is this group on Facebook that is dictated by a bunch of horrible women with no life. I sometimes like to go on their because sometimes they sell things that are cool for low prices. But these horrid women always are so unbelievably rude that I finally decided to do something. I was inspired, of course, by trolls I have seen frequenting other sites on the internet. So I create a fake account, join the group, and pose as a idiotic bitter boyfriend selling his girlfriend's stuff. These moronic woman bought that I was actually selling Coach purses for 20 bucks a pop, my claim for 'new xbox games.' So, I had about some of the rudest, pushiest women on the site fighting over these imaginary purses. Then, I simply said, 'sorry man, my ex came back and took them all.' THEY WERE SO MAD. IT WAS GREAT. I was just so happy after causing these women some small ounce of misery. And nah, it didn't really help solve their rude-ness but it was fun. So, call me vindictive but I like trolls.

- Cavey - 05-15-2014 02:39 AM

trolls are dangerous. Hermione almost got killed by a troll in the girl's bathroom remember? Harry and Ron tried to save her and almost died? Scary things trolls are.

- umbrella - 05-15-2014 02:53 AM

I find them funny

- Todd - 05-15-2014 03:06 AM

Trolls are fun to laugh at and make fun of

- Camper - 05-15-2014 03:12 AM

Yes, trolling can be a lot of fun, but sometimes it's also sad to see how dumb some people are.