Twitist Forums
somebody made a fan page about me on instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: somebody made a fan page about me on instagram? (/thread-156289.html)

somebody made a fan page about me on instagram? - 237 - 05-15-2014 04:09 AM

Okay I'm not famous nor very popular. I post alot of selfies. I have almost 600 followers. Anyways someone made a fan page about me. They tagged me in a comment of their first post on their page (of me) and continued saying how they think im the prettiest girl they've ever seen and that I am their idol and that they love me and hope I like their fan page. Well I am flattered but also scared. lol It could just be a little girl who idolizes me or it could be a pedophile! A rapist, or a stalker. I don't know what I should do about it lol. I am in shock that this has happened. ANd I am flattered yet concerned. What should I do?? If yall wanna go check them out their page is alli_nicole_fan . It's super creepy lol

- karmamagic - 05-15-2014 04:23 AM

I know of a same case where a fan made a fan page of a random girl. Most pics were selfies. Then someone stole all her pics from the fan page n used it on an adult social site. Posting a lot of nasty comments saying she loves black dicks. I wanna gag n blah blah blah. N that profile had some non face nasty sexual pics too.