Twitist Forums
Was this awkward to text to my teacher? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Was this awkward to text to my teacher? (/thread-156316.html)

Was this awkward to text to my teacher? - 987 - 05-15-2014 07:13 AM

I kinda see my Spanish teacher as a friend, and I often seek her advice at stuff. 2 days ago I talked to her how I accidentally made myself look clingy to my crush. And afterwards I said "Cya" and she didn't say anything. This morning I still felt really stupid about it. It also occurred to me that I didn't make it clear that it was accidental though, and I kinda FB messaged her explaining that it was a complete accident type thing that I made myself look clingy. And she saw it but she didn't respond. I did end it saying that I hoped she a nice time with her family and a good weekend, so I kinda see where she wouldn't feel the need to respond, but I feel like she would have said something. She really judgmental… But still.

Was it awkward to FB message her randomly like that over a problem I discussed two days ago? I feel like it might have been. I also feel like I haven't been myself and really not sure of myself lately. Should I FB message her apologizing if that was awkward and mention that I haven't been sure of myself?

- Jay - 05-15-2014 07:23 AM

It may have been a tiny bit awkward, but it's no big deal. She might not be allowed to talk to her students about stuff like that and that's why she didn't respond. If I were you I wouldn't contact her anymore and just act normal the next time you see her.

- Pearl L - 05-15-2014 07:35 AM

you shouldnt be talking about problems like that with your teachers