Twitist Forums
I'm looking for a realistic SEO quote? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I'm looking for a realistic SEO quote? (/thread-156342.html)

I'm looking for a realistic SEO quote? - good_business08 - 05-15-2014 09:48 AM

To all u SEO guys and gals out there, honestly how much do u think it would cost to whitehat SEO 40 domains to rank in google 1-10 what do u think a good quote would be for this type of work.

- Eric Colens - 05-15-2014 10:03 AM

idk i dont understand comp lingo
google, I (me) would rate google #3 of top 10

- Michi C - 05-15-2014 10:10 AM

Er... suggest you start off with the basic SEO first. E.g title, metatag. See how well it rank first. You never know.. if your topic is niche, you might just rank in the first page already. But the way, there's not chance you can get 1-10 ranking with just being whitehat.

- chrisk - 05-15-2014 10:16 AM

Whitehat is the SEO technique that you must do it manually and not paying someone to do that for you. So doing whitehat SEO could takes much longer and full of hard work . If you want to be ranked in Google in the 1st place, well thats hard, you have to increase your Pagerank first. The higher your pagerank, the more your site will be indexed at the 1st place

- Guru - 05-15-2014 10:32 AM

Discuss your project with http://www.facebookguru.net for guaranteed Google first page rankings.

Send your specs at info@facebookguru.net

- dwood512001 - 05-15-2014 10:47 AM

It all depends on what phrases you want to be ranked in the top ten for. Getting ranked for a "non-competitive" phrase(s) would probably cost less than $100 a domain, if it is a "competitive" phrase it would be more than that.

I'm assuming you want each domain ranked in the top ten for a different phrase.

Send me over what you want and I can give you a quote as I do this kind of work: dwood512001@yahoo.com

- Webmaster S - 05-15-2014 11:01 AM

It depends on which keywords do you ask and i guess its not cheaper than 1.000$ per each site.