Twitist Forums
the sites I go, like youtube are full from ads from Ad council. please how to remove them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: the sites I go, like youtube are full from ads from Ad council. please how to remove them? (/thread-156362.html)

the sites I go, like youtube are full from ads from Ad council. please how to remove them? - Georgia - 05-15-2014 11:14 AM

- Granny D - 05-15-2014 11:17 AM

Most ads have a point in their delivery when the YouTube viewer can elect to skip directly to the video.

Otherwise, remember that someone has to pay for the space on the internet occupied by the site, the host computers that contain the videos, and the time of the people who manage the host site. If the ads were not there, the videos would be viewable by subscription only, and you'd have to pay to see them. Instead, you pay with the time you spend watching an ad that tries to sell you something that you *will* pay for.

- rtfm - 05-15-2014 11:20 AM

Stop using Internet Explorer as your browser. Switch to Firefox instead, and install their AdBlock option. You won't see any more ads.