Twitist Forums
I posted on my wall and tagged two pages and now I can't see it anymore on the fb app. What should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I posted on my wall and tagged two pages and now I can't see it anymore on the fb app. What should I do? (/thread-156366.html)

I posted on my wall and tagged two pages and now I can't see it anymore on the fb app. What should I do? - 324 - 05-15-2014 11:30 AM

It was an entry to win tickets to a musical and I really want to win! I posted it two days ago (it's a photo artwork) and followed the instruction to make it public and tag the two pages sponsoring it. To make sure I did it right, I went to both pages and of course I saw my entry on the posted by others part. Yesterday though, when I went to the pages again, it was gone. I used another account (one that didn't have any friends) and it was still not there too. I was using the app then. I went on a browser and it's there. My friends say they can see it. I'm just a bit nervous. What if they used the fb app to look at the entries? What should I do to make it visible again?
Another problem is that the like button doesn't show up, only view post was there.

- Daniel - 05-15-2014 11:35 AM

If its Visible on the Regular Site And Not The App Than It Maybe a Error With the App If That Was the Case you Cant Fix That