Twitist Forums
Girls, How would you feel if this happened to you? (VERY SHORT) 10 POINTS? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Girls, How would you feel if this happened to you? (VERY SHORT) 10 POINTS? (/thread-156401.html)

Pages: 1 2

Girls, How would you feel if this happened to you? (VERY SHORT) 10 POINTS? - 771 - 05-15-2014 03:37 PM

If you and your boyfriend was friends on facebook , and he never liked or commented on ANY of your pics , but ALWAYS comments and likes other girls pictures on fb complementing them? How would this make you feel?

- Jenna - 05-15-2014 03:44 PM

Drop him. That's what I would do and I'm sorry he's not paying attention to you like other girls I know how that feels. Goodluck oh please try to answer my question I really need a girls opinion!

- Andrea - 05-15-2014 03:49 PM

Shitty? I don't know, my guy friend does the same thing to his girlfriend and I know its no picnic. But look at it this way, maybe he can't express how beautiful you are? (cheesy I know haha)

- Venus - 05-15-2014 03:55 PM

I wouldn't like it. But then again, that could mean nothing.

- ♥BelleBells♥ - 05-15-2014 03:58 PM

My boyfriend already does this... Tbh it makes me feel unloved with no attention, and makes me think hes seeing those girls.

- Torie - 05-15-2014 04:04 PM

I would feel unnoticed. Confront him about it and if he gets mad tell him its his fault for doing so.

- Margareeta - 05-15-2014 04:16 PM

Well I wouldn't "drop" him but I would have a normal conversation with him telling him that you wish he would appreciate you in social media more. If he's a good boyfriend otherwise, just tell this to him as casually as possible. Don't nag him into it, this way the compliments will mean more. If he's like this in public, i would also talk to him about being appreciated more. I don't think liking things on facebook means he's a bad boyfriend, but being able to see he cares is nice.

- louise h - 05-15-2014 04:19 PM

Unappreciated. Think the writings on the wall lovey.

- fashionbdiva97 - 05-15-2014 04:27 PM

I would feel unnoticed Sad amd if its always the same girl (who are not celebs or family members ) he could be cheating and you should confront him about it. My bf May start doing that because I'm not hanging out with him after school. So he could be with other girls
But talk it out or move on

- Nicole - 05-15-2014 04:28 PM

You should let him go. A good bf should be a person who values you and only you, not other girls. IF he never comments on any of your pics, he doesn't value u as much as he might with other girls, and u don't deserve that. You deserve someone WAY better than him. Although he is a mean person for doing that, if you still wanna be with him then you should talk to him about it. To look at it for his point of view, if you haven't told him that it annoys you, how is he supposed to stop? the best of luck!Smile and also, I'm new so can u please answer this question for me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140308071738AA1pQjT