Twitist Forums
Should I get a Samsung Galaxy S2 in 2013? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Should I get a Samsung Galaxy S2 in 2013? (/thread-156571.html)

Should I get a Samsung Galaxy S2 in 2013? - 812 - 05-16-2014 06:57 AM

I decided to get a Nokia Lumia 900 on a sim contract for 2 years in late March and I really dislike it and want to sell it and purchase a new phone but while using the same sim. The lumia lacks in so many areas, there are hardly any lock screen notifications, the apps are terrible and there's not a lot of customisation(something they try to say that they have).

I don't have a lot of money and I was wondering if the SII was worth buying, I can get a new one for around £170 on eBay.

The things I'm looking for in a phone is good apps(good games and good social apps(like facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp, snapchat etc.)), lock screen notifications and a bit of customisation. Is it similar to the S3? I have heard that the S3 isn't too good in comparison to the S2.

Any information would be useful,

Thank YouSmile

- Cian - 05-16-2014 07:08 AM

Get a Sony Xperia e I have one and there amazing Smile

- bal - 05-16-2014 07:19 AM

If you are a heavy mobile phone user,I suggest not the S2 for its battery really sucks. Ive used it for almost 2 years and I replaced battery 3 times already. Now im using s4 and I must say its pretty good Wink)

- Ian - 05-16-2014 07:35 AM

I owned one when they were popular and had no problems with it at all and would definitely recommend one even now.
But for a little extra money you could probably get yourself the galaxy s3 even if the device is used it would be a better all round purchase.
There is a website that sells phones sim free called clove just google it and take a look for yourself it really is a decent website for mobile tech.

- TEBIBU - 05-16-2014 07:38 AM

i want samsung galaxy s2 but i dont have any mony im a collige student