Twitist Forums
Do you think it's ok if i wont have my bf as a friend on FB? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think it's ok if i wont have my bf as a friend on FB? (/thread-156803.html)

Do you think it's ok if i wont have my bf as a friend on FB? - 636 - 05-16-2014 10:43 PM

Ok so we both decided NOT to have eachother as friends on FB. His reason why is because he would like it better if we had "space" from this social network. I trust him and everything, but I feel weird. What should I do if you guys find it wrong, and how should I bring it up?

- Tanya - 05-16-2014 10:46 PM

of course there is nothing wrong with not being friends on facebook. especially if you trust him, that way he won't be all in your buisness and you won't be in his(:

- phelpsphan - 05-16-2014 10:56 PM

since you trust him i actually think its a good idea!

- kirst205 - 05-16-2014 11:08 PM

I think it's a bit weird not having you as a friend on Facebook maybe he's trying to hide something. I don't know it just seems abit strange that's all, but if you trust him that shouldn't be a problem

- Mayha - 05-16-2014 11:24 PM

I really advice you that you should not! it's better this way! believe me! FB is just a big source of troubles!!! If you trust your bf , you should accept that!
but don't forget to keep him away from FB as much as possible! Wink you spend time together! go out! do activities together! it's better than staying glued to FB and talking to virtual friends and having a virtual relationship.
I hope this helps!! Smile

- annielocyn - 05-16-2014 11:38 PM

NO, if you both are not friends on FB what's the difference if he is your friend in FB. I mean it is your choice if you will chat with him or something. Updates on FB should not affect your trust in him..or it will IF he is not faithful.