Twitist Forums
What is better to study, Marketing or Advertising? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: What is better to study, Marketing or Advertising? (/thread-156892.html)

What is better to study, Marketing or Advertising? - Ieva Julija - 05-17-2014 06:56 AM

I originally planned to study advertising, but one of my offers is to study Marketing. I can't decide which course is better to study

- Joel Gardberg - 05-17-2014 06:59 AM

Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling that product or service.

Advertising or advertizing[1][2][3] in business is a form of marketing communication used to encourage, persuade, or manipulate an audience (viewers, readers or listeners; sometimes a specific group) to take or continue to take some action. Most commonly, the desired result is to drive consumer behavior with respect to a commercial offering, although political and ideological advertising is also common.

- Andrew - 05-17-2014 07:12 AM

Hello Dear.. Just start with marketing.Its a process to express the value and cost of products and services
Advertising: The paid, public, non-personal announcement of a persuasive message by an identified sponsor; the non-personal presentation or promotion by a firm of its products to its existing and potential customers.