Twitist Forums
What are some places outside of the internet that would be good to advertise my school play? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: What are some places outside of the internet that would be good to advertise my school play? (/thread-157110.html)

What are some places outside of the internet that would be good to advertise my school play? - Potato London - 05-18-2014 12:54 AM

So, we have this school play at my school. We are doing the Seussification of Romeo and Juliet. I don't know where I can put up posters. We aren't allowed to use the computer to advertise, we can only use posters. I am part of dramaturgy and also I am part of publicity. I have to find places around the average town that we can place a poster for free. Any ideas of where you would put posters/advertisements?

- Sasha - 05-18-2014 01:08 AM

You can post flyers at the library. Ask churches and synagogues and other non-profits to publish in their events calendars. If kids each take home school folders each week with announcements, have a flyer there too. Make it a bright color to catch people's attention.

- Jonah - 05-18-2014 01:17 AM

Peoples yards, telephone poles, public places like post office, shopping centers, etc.

- Daniel M - 05-18-2014 01:21 AM

Why don't you try dropping flyers at the local supermarket boards.
This worked really well for a colleague of mine.