Twitist Forums
Should I go in for an extra-marital affair? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I go in for an extra-marital affair? (/thread-157129.html)

Pages: 1 2

Should I go in for an extra-marital affair? - 758 - 05-18-2014 02:18 AM

I am 28 years old and am happily married for three years. I love my wife and we enjoy a good relation with her (both emotional and physical).

However, there is this one niece (age 18 years) from my wife's side who has lately driven me crazy. It all started 2 years back when I used to help her in studies. She would get unusually close to me while I taught her. She would rest her arms in my laps and even brushed her breasts, giving me erections. Again when she walks in street with me, she would get close and intentionally touch her breasts against my arms. Lately, she has also started discussing with me on her sexual talks with her FB bf and that how dirty she has become.

Now, with all this bombardments I have become sexually attracted to her. I love my wife and don't want to hurt her either. But I am helpless, as I am having very high sexual craving for her to an extent that I get erections whenever she comes close to me.

Our final encounter, just three days back, was a very serious one. She asked me to take her to my another apartment, which is empty, as she wanted to have a drink. We both had only two pegs and were not out of senses. Thus, none of us were bold enough to make a move for sex.

Please help me friends to understand what I should do in this situation? Should I go in for a casual sex and be normal with my wife like nothing's happened or should I completely avoid her (which I feel is difficult for me now)?
thank u all fr thrashing, disgracing and insulting me. I really needed someone to discourage me fm doing ths sin. I knw i ws wrong..bt gt carried away. I m a human and m prone to certain weaknesses. Believe me m not really a perv...i just got drowned. Anyways really appreciiate u guys and thanks once again.

- Sandra J - 05-18-2014 02:23 AM

The standard answer would apply here:

It's between you and your conscience.

There is much to think about before diving in.

You need to ask yourself a lot of "What if" questions.

Think about the overall effect, the overall good, and the overall picture.

Use your own judgement.

- ADNIL - 05-18-2014 02:34 AM

I sure hate to see u throw your wonderful marraige away like that. Think with the head on top of your shoulders. How would you like if your wife did something similar to you???

- Adam - 05-18-2014 02:35 AM

You will lose your wife in cost of a short time pleasure.
Think about it twice.

- Poopy, Just Poopy - 05-18-2014 02:48 AM

She's your wife's niece, so somewhere they actually share some DNA, which technically makes them both viable to exchange organs with each other, so they are interchangable, which means it wouldn't be cheating.

- Poopy, Just Poopy - 05-18-2014 02:51 AM

You might as well. That way your wife can sleep with your nephew.

- agrawalsk2 - 05-18-2014 02:53 AM

better forget your sexy (Bomb) niece . You can save two beautiful and innocent life.
Be loyal towards your spouse.

- Shyna - 05-18-2014 03:03 AM

man, please don't cheat your wife who believes u so much and loves u so much.what if your wife also does the same thing like you? then, will u accept your wife? why all boys are born with such a wicked nature?
really hate u and all guys like u

- l8tr g8tr - 05-18-2014 03:10 AM

For someone that loves and cares for his wife, you sure do not how to sh|t on her...sure, make all the excuses you want and bang your niece...

- Carpe Diem - 05-18-2014 03:19 AM

If you are going to cheat don't leave a trail. Your niece would be a gigantic one. One time sex will lead to a multiple and continuous encounter. She sounds impulsive and is a wild card. Doesn't sound like a methodical person who can't keep things discrete. She can also use the encounter to blackmail u. She is single, immature, and have nothing to lose. This is too risky for you.