Twitist Forums
My boyfriend broke up with due to having male fb friends what do I do get him back? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend broke up with due to having male fb friends what do I do get him back? (/thread-157130.html)

My boyfriend broke up with due to having male fb friends what do I do get him back? - 154 - 05-18-2014 02:24 AM

He went all through my fb page and messages witch was fine had nothing to hide.. what too do missing him

- Brooke - 05-18-2014 02:39 AM

Move on. If he can't handle the fact that you have male facebook friends then he shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone other than his hand. You can do better.

- Pragyan Bhuyan - 05-18-2014 02:41 AM

Well if he did that. You shouldn't even want him back. Having male friends on fb? Is that even a reason? Respect yourself and move on miss. You deserve way better. Anyone would deserve way better.

- ? - 05-18-2014 02:46 AM

Just disappear from his life. Clearly he never trusted you, or felt a sufficiently close bond to accept these things!

- Mee - 05-18-2014 02:57 AM

i wouldnt worry about it, i bet he has girl mates so if he cant handle u having friends just because of there gender than u shouldnt be with him. he is paranoid