Twitist Forums
Facebook friend request cancel? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook friend request cancel? (/thread-157206.html)

Facebook friend request cancel? - Pippa - 05-18-2014 08:22 AM

What happens if you accidentally send a friend request to someone on facebook and cancel it straight away? does the person still get a notification, or email ?

thanks.
I added someone ( by accident ), I didn't want them to know that I accidentally added them so I cancelled the request. I wanted to know if the person would have been emailed even though I deleted the request within a minute.

- Zachary - 05-18-2014 08:31 AM

Just text/message them and tell them it was an accident. If that person cannot understand that and gets all upset and uncomfortable, thats a problem on their end. Sh** happens. Although, I accidentally did that once with this really pretty redhead and she accepted my request. WIN!

- Kris - 05-18-2014 08:41 AM

Go to tge persons profile and where you see the options to follow, message and friend optuons. Click tgat and click cancel friend request.

- Jim Jim - 05-18-2014 08:47 AM

I think that if you made it to delete the request in time then that person wont be notified or emailed! so no need to worry! Wink

- Eva - 05-18-2014 09:02 AM

I think whenever you cancel friend request then the other follower enables to resend or message you, so don't worry.