Twitist Forums
I feel like cheating on my girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I feel like cheating on my girlfriend? (/thread-157209.html)

Pages: 1 2

I feel like cheating on my girlfriend? - 808 - 05-18-2014 08:32 AM

I know this sounds bad. It is. My gf of one month n I were going great, then recently she basically just started to kinda ignore me and is acting like she's not interested doesn't care, isn't excited to see me n whatnot. She say's she's stressed n there's stuff going on right now. I understand that, I asked her if she wanted to talk about it n she just doesn't want to. She blew off Saturday cuz of familly issues she says, but yet she goes out of her way to hang out with other ppl this weekend. Like fine, if she's having problems I'm sorry, I told her I care about her n that I'm always there for her. Age just doesn't seem to care. I look n hear about other couples, n they seem happy, both of them, look forward to talking to each n seeing each other. Not here, it's just me. Idk if I'm being paranoid but it feels like I'm the only one in it n the only one who tries now. This has only been going on for less than a week now but still. N she's litteraly only acting this way with me, no one else. I called get yesterday n said I'm sorry if I did anything, hope things get better, n she said oh no I'm sorry it's not your fault blah blah. She says that but then she just hangs up out of nowhere (this was honestly an awkward convo but still). She hasn't been texting me like she always does. I see on Facebook she hanging out with her friends two days in a row but no not with me. N I'm not even clingy. Like honestly is seeing each other once a week too much to ask? Thrsthsothrgrlwho<3memor

- Sia - 05-18-2014 08:45 AM

Why not just break up with her instead of cheating?

- ♥Lucy♥ - 05-18-2014 08:48 AM

Do her the favour of breaking up with her. So she can find a real men.

- Sophie - 05-18-2014 09:00 AM

Don't be a dick. Break up with her and then hook up with whoever the hell you want.

- ninanina - 05-18-2014 09:09 AM

u seem like a lovely guy ! I think u need to sit her down and tell her to stop playing immature crap. by playing hard she is only driving from you. tell her if she doesn&#x27;t start trusting you and be good u will walk .

- Amber - 05-18-2014 09:22 AM

No you're not asking for much. It seems like you care and just wanna spend at least a small amount of time with her.
If I were you, I would just end it. Don't cheat. It ends up hurting you as well.

- Sofia - 05-18-2014 09:38 AM

Break up with her. Cheating will give u a bad name. And then no girls will want a cheater

- The - 05-18-2014 09:43 AM

To be honest, you&#x27;re completely in the wrong here. It doesn&#x27;t matter how much she ignores you, if you&#x27;re going to try and sleep with someone, at least have the decency to break off your relationship and let things cool down before moving on. Don&#x27;t be &quot;that guy&quot;.

- garrit - 05-18-2014 09:46 AM

Yeah man that sucks how about you tell her &quot;I know you&#x27;ve been having family issues but I&#x27;m your boyfriend who cares about you so why not talk to me and stop acting like I&#x27;m a piece of shit&quot; and if she gives you a bullshit reply then it&#x27;s time to move on

- L0V3.Y0U.F0R3V3R - 05-18-2014 09:56 AM

You&#x27;re an idiot. Break up with her. Why would you cheat on her and not just break up with her? Sorry, but you can&#x27;t keep one, and go do one. It doesn&#x27;t work that way.