Twitist Forums
How do I contact FB to get copies of the IP address logins for the past 5 months or so? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I contact FB to get copies of the IP address logins for the past 5 months or so? (/thread-157292.html)

How do I contact FB to get copies of the IP address logins for the past 5 months or so? - 887 - 05-18-2014 03:07 PM

My account has been repeatedly hacked (and repeatedly attempted to hack into) by an ex-friend of mine. I think she was able to get in by lucking out and knowing all the photos of my friends when they offer them up to identify. I had changed my password many times but finally realized the photo id way of getting in and have since changed the email address I use to log on.

Please note, I have downloaded my FB archive but the IP addresses only go back a few weeks and doesn't show all the activity I ended in the past which I think came from her.

How to I contact FB about this?

- Aiman Ali - 05-18-2014 03:09 PM

Set facebook notifications on. Facebook will e-mail you when a new device with a new IP access your FB account