Twitist Forums
Why would a Girlfriend tell me she's gonna delete her Facebook then I find out she created another one but blocked me ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why would a Girlfriend tell me she's gonna delete her Facebook then I find out she created another one but blocked me ? (/thread-157351.html)

Why would a Girlfriend tell me she's gonna delete her Facebook then I find out she created another one but blocked me ? - Djinn04 - 05-18-2014 08:28 PM

- Mr Direct - 05-18-2014 08:31 PM

How else she she suppose to pick up random guys with you on it.

- Anti - 05-18-2014 08:44 PM

This is quite clear brother.She is trying to avoid you.

- Emma - 05-18-2014 08:58 PM

Make your profile effictive Even the Presdent of USA when visit your profile he said in his statement "You done a great job" Seems that when you will use interesting stuff in your profile No one try to block you cause every person will try to catch you soon.

- Jolly - 05-18-2014 08:59 PM

Don't worry dear,
it seems happening sometimes. So just try to understand her.
May be she not want anything from you or may be something wrong with her that divert her mind.
So Good luck for your try . . .

- andyciphered - 05-18-2014 09:13 PM

I would also say she is trying to avoid you but sometimes, It's a way to say to someone to give the girl a space especially if you are the type of guy who mind everything she does. You see, there are still things that she's doing that she don't want you to know or get involved with.