Twitist Forums
Should I get an LG Optimus Elite or iPhone 4? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Should I get an LG Optimus Elite or iPhone 4? (/thread-157384.html)

Should I get an LG Optimus Elite or iPhone 4? - Danielle C - 05-18-2014 10:30 PM

I'm not really getting phone for style or my friends-- i have the LG Optimus S now; i'm just getting it to stay in touch with my parents when i get a job or go somewhere with my friends, take pics for instagram, and have a good battery life(i heard the iPhone battery was non-replaceable). I kinda want one that has a turnaround camera, but i have to stay within the price range for the family plan(i think they're both $0) so i don't know which phone would be better for me
Thanks in advance to anyone who answersSmile

- Matt - 05-18-2014 10:45 PM

The optimus s sucks. I had it. The elite isn't a very big step up. The iPhone is good but I personally don't like them. The battery is definitely non replaceable in the iphone. I recommend the Samsung Galaxy s3 or LG Optimus G. Both are android like the optimus s and faster than the s or elite. Good luck in your phone hunt!

- boredtodeath - 05-18-2014 10:54 PM

Neither one, go to a Samsung Galaxy 2 or 3 I've had your phone and its not bad but the Samsungs are so much better. of course the Iphone is better than either one if you want to spend that much

- Dinesh - 05-18-2014 11:10 PM

iPhone 4 is good.