Twitist Forums
How do I tell if a person is following me on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How do I tell if a person is following me on Instagram? (/thread-157424.html)

How do I tell if a person is following me on Instagram? - J - 05-19-2014 01:20 AM

Twitter is laid out nicely. It says 'Follows You' right by their name if they follow you but how do I know if a specific person follows me on Instagram? I'm not going to go throw 2000 followers to find their name. This is a terrible app.

- Jazzy - 05-19-2014 01:26 AM

There are 3 or so options here.
1 is that you get a notification on your instagram feed that shows if the person followed you or not. if you didnt get a notification they might not have followed you.
2 is if you did get a notification but want to know if theyre still following you, get the instafollowers apps. this allows you to both see your new followers and your new unfollowers.
3 is to go to who they are following. beside each user name it will say "follow" if your not following them, or "following" if you are. beside your name, there wont be a follow or following button (follow button blue, following button green) and that will be an easy way to find yourself if theyre following an extreme amount of people.

- Big_Boy_Luciano - 05-19-2014 01:35 AM

Download the app followers +