Twitist Forums
How can I "hack" a facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How can I "hack" a facebook page? (/thread-15753.html)

How can I "hack" a facebook page? - Sondre - 10-16-2012 03:12 AM

Now, before you start bitching about how illegal it is, I'm not doing this to troll, or "facerape" someone. I'm doing it to delete a hate page, or more. The pages are not about me, but my friends, and I feel like I should get rid of the haters. One, for example, is this jew-hating Twilight fan, who's praising Hitler, and is threatining an admin of another page.
I have reported it, along with a bunch of people, and you're probably right about the lack of knowledge, but still, any help is appreciated.

- Tom - 10-16-2012 03:20 AM

Tongue

- Nunya - 10-16-2012 03:20 AM

You don't. Based on your statement, even if you had the tools, you would not be able to due to lack of in-depth knowledge. That being said, report the page to facebook and ignore it like a mature adult.

- shallowchicken377 - 10-16-2012 03:20 AM

If you're asking yahoo answers there is no way at all that you could even comprehend what goes into "hacking"

- Daniel - 10-16-2012 03:20 AM

All you Can Do is Report it and Get other People to Report it the More Reports you Get the Better Chances of it Getting Removed You Cant Hack a Facebook Page Unless you Know Who the Page Owner is and if you Can Get into there Account

- VanReitgen - 10-16-2012 03:20 AM

none of your business! never!
you didn't create the page, you don't delete the page!
don't like antisemitism, racism, nor will i stand in a line to watch twilight.
but however: free speach means without boundaries!
that's the hard part about tolerance: you've got to be tolerant towards the intolerant!