Twitist Forums
What to sell on Ebay? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: What to sell on Ebay? (/thread-157727.html)

What to sell on Ebay? - Salak - 05-20-2014 02:31 AM

Hi
Basically, I am a university student. I would like to start a business on ebay.
Since I am a starter, I am not sure what to tell.
I assume electronics will be very expensive, so I was looking at some low profit margin items.
Please advise. If it has no affect on you, where you get the product in wholesale information is also helpful.

- bobby j. dig dawg - 05-20-2014 02:35 AM

id go with t-shirts there is a lot of sights out there were you can buy and create them and order them in bulk.

- Rachael - 05-20-2014 02:48 AM

Check out your local good wills for furniture... clean it off, re-cover it, and make them look like new and make a profit... you could just have a different couch in your living room and work on it until it sells, then get a new one. Once it works and you get he hang of it do two and a time, etc. Also works with collectibles, but they're not as promising of a sell.

- Pinky - 05-20-2014 02:50 AM

Most popular sellers sell cheap items from China.

I assume, you purchase a bulk lot of stuff from a China seller on ebay. Then re sell it on ebay for profit.

- Jo W - 05-20-2014 02:58 AM

Sell anything which you can buy more cheaply than you can sell. Have a look on ebay to see what's selling well.

- Margaret A - 05-20-2014 03:10 AM

best way to maximise your profit is to sell your own stuff you no longer want . apart from the sellers rates the rest is yours. although i have heard it is cheaper to sell them on places like gumtree the sellers fees are either low or nonexistent.

- Katygirlx - 05-20-2014 03:16 AM

Go for some high end second hand electronic items, but make a short video of it to demonstrate it is in full working order. Potential customers can be fickle about electronic goods but you can get a good rep by addressing their concerns.