Twitist Forums
Why hasn't my friend replied to my FB message? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why hasn't my friend replied to my FB message? (/thread-157819.html)

Why hasn't my friend replied to my FB message? - Angie - 05-20-2014 09:58 AM

I sent my a friend a message on FB asking if I could hang out with her during lunch and break. We usually never hang out together, hence why I asked. I know she's been on FB cause of her news feeds but she isn't replying back to my message! I told her that she could say no if she liked and I didn't want to be a burden to her friends (we don't have the same group of friends). I also sent her 2 videos that I laugh-cried watching. They were so funny, I thought she should see it. I think she read the message but I don't know why she isn't replying. Should I just casually ask if she watched the videos? That way, I'll know she read it and maybe she might answer me. She's not the type not to answer back.

- Tori - 05-20-2014 10:05 AM

heyy hun i would write it on her fb wall therefor she would have to see it or write heyy look at the message i sent you hope this helps <3

- Harpie Phoenix - 05-20-2014 10:11 AM

Maybe you should just let this go Jenna. Teenagers, like me, have a way of taking things out of proportion.
Soon when she needs you or misses you, she'll be back.
Teenagers are like that.
Best of Luck<3