Twitist Forums
ADVICE NEEDED!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: ADVICE NEEDED!? (/thread-158720.html)

ADVICE NEEDED!? - 435 - 05-23-2014 10:56 AM

About a month a go, I just suddenly got into the mood do delete a bunch of people off Facebook. People who I hadn't spoken to or seen in ages.

I deleted this guy. I used to really like him, but it didn't work out and every time I asked to hang out he would be busy. So this was over a year ago. I deleted him I think a month ago.

Anyway, randomly out of the blue yesterday, he asks if I want to catch up and have coffee. So did today, and he mentioned at the end he wanted to see me again soon.

He didn't ask about Facebook, and I don't really want to bring it up.

What should i do? Should I just add him back? Or leave it and just let texting be our main way of contact?

I'm nervous, I don't want to re-kindle my feelings. I don't know what he wants. And i'm already nervous about this all...

- Huko2 - 05-23-2014 11:08 AM

Add him back and keep in touch with him. :-)

- Tash - 05-23-2014 11:24 AM

I think you should just keep texting for now and when you have been talking to him for a while add him on Facebook.

- Karla - 05-23-2014 11:37 AM

Don't add him just yet! Wait to see of you guys go on more dates or if you keep texting each other. FB would only bring drama to your relatioship I'd keep FB out of this. Good luck!!