Twitist Forums
is my tab 3 broken it freezes often when loading certain apps? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: is my tab 3 broken it freezes often when loading certain apps? (/thread-159554.html)

is my tab 3 broken it freezes often when loading certain apps? - 678 - 05-26-2014 10:30 AM

The screen of my tab 3 freezes often when I load apps like the Simpsons tapped out and clash of clans. The only way i find i can get out of these freezes is to turn the screen back off and on again Sometimes the screen turns back on outher times I have to restart the whole tablet to get back onto apps. I have searched this problem and found no answer outher than people saying it crashes i have experianced crashes, all that happens is it just turns off, on odd occasion. But with freezes they happen 50% of the time when loading certain apps. Thanks

- 355 - 05-26-2014 10:42 AM

Hi Toby
the most likely cause is a poor internet connection to this tablet as Wifi has lots of overheads in it's protocol this does nor surprise me.

- Zzonyx - 05-26-2014 10:48 AM

Your question was miscategorized, it belongs into the tablets or similar department.