Twitist Forums
Samsung Galaxy S3 for a teen? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 for a teen? (/thread-159759.html)

Samsung Galaxy S3 for a teen? - nicole g - 05-27-2014 09:18 AM

I am 16 and I am getting a new phone. I am paying for the contract and the new phone on T-Mobile and I dont know if i should get the Samsung Galaxy S3 or if it is outdated. I only really want it for texting and apps like snapchat and twitter. I have a pretty tight budget, but not too tight. If the S3 is outdate what tmobile phone is best for me. ( I do not want an iphone)
Should i spend a little more to get the nokia lumia 925?

- Dugan - 05-27-2014 09:20 AM

I wouldn't say the Galaxy S3 is out dated but I have an iPhone so I cant tell you much about the galaxy. but in truth i don't like it cuz iOS 7 looks stupid. if you think the S3 is outdated you could go with the newest windows phone. i think its the Nokia Lumia.

- Walter - 05-27-2014 09:34 AM

Hello. The GS3 is not altogether outdated. It still has some decent specs. I would not recommend getting a windows phone. The windows phone does not have snapchat or instagram. They have many unofficial copies, but not the official app that your friends will have. If I were you, I would look at the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One if these are not out of your budget. But if they are, the GS3 is not a bad phone. It might lag here and there due to the older hardware, but it is most certainly not totally out of date. It will definitely fulfill your purposes fine.